Integrate KantanMT into your localization workflow using KantanAPI
Machine Translation is an important tool in your localization mix, but how do you connect these platforms to your internal workflow systems and more importantly into your client supply chain.
Integrating Custom Machine Translation (CMT) into the heart of your localization workflow is a proven and an efficient way of achieving higher levels of translation productivity.
KantanMT helps you easily build high performance MT engines that can be easily integrated into any workflow, with little Machine Translation or technical expertise required.
- Customised MT Engines: Integrate Custom MT engines into your localization workflows with little or no technical knowledge required
- Blindingly Fast: KantanAPI is fast and all service calls are handled asynchronously, which results in amazingly fast response times
- REST-ful Interface: KantanAPI is based on the REST interface, is stateless and can be configured in a matter of minutes
- Secure: KantanAPI is a fully secured web service using private API tokens
- Webscale Deployments: KantanAPI combines load balancing and auto-scaling into one seamless service to improve translation capacity, system reliability and overall translation performance
- Expanding Ecosystem: Connectors are currently available for MemoQ, SDL Trados Studio, MemSource, XTM, Across and the Okapi Framework.
Click here to see more information regarding the KantanAPI technical details and web service API calls.
Here's what our members are saying:
KantanMT built this engine in record time and I am very pleased with the results.
Gunter Lemoine, Founder, Lemoine
You have an amazing technical team and you are excellent [MT] technology provider.
Inga Frolova, Manager, Genesys Corporation