KantanMT.com, an early-stage startup, still in stealth mode, is looking for front-end software developers. You’ll work with an experienced team of startup veterans at KantanMT.com to develop a system that will improve the user experience of millions of people. As a front-end developer, you’ll both define and solve the many interesting problems we face as we develop cloud-based MT for the localisation industry.
In case you are not the right person but know someone who is, we offer a Euro 5K referral bonus. Try us. Tell us about your worst competitor’s best engineers and we’ll hire them away and send you Euro 5k!
Requirements and qualifications:
- Thoughtful interaction design and sensitivity to user experience.
- Experience working with high-traffic websites (>500k monthly uniques).
- Entrepreneurial approach to your work. We don’t want to manage you, we want to enable you to make the product better and its users happier.
Things we’ll like about you:
- You are a problem solver.
- You care deeply about user experience and empowering users.
- You’ve worked at, or are very interested in, consumer web startups.
- You’re always thinking about ways to make your favorite websites better.
- You’re interested in the mobile web, too, and have some ideas about designing for smaller screens.
- You’re not afraid to voice your opinion and argue for it, but want to arrive at the right decision after thoughtful debate about what’s right for the product and its users.
Things you’ll like about us:
- You’ll work with, and learn from, people who have built many startups before. Think a startup bootcamp but faster paced.
- We have a mission. It is to make MT better for everyone on Web and mobile.
- We use a cutting-edge stack in the cloud that will handle many millions of requests.
- We’re well-funded and backed by some of the best investors. Well-known people in our industry have joined as advisors to help us in our mission.
- Generous compensation, including ground-floor stock options. We want to hire the best and treat them like the best.
- We’re very early stage (3 people) and you can make a meaningful difference immediately because we run weekly sprints.